Class 2 Days: 3/9/18 Fri 4:30p - 8:30p & Sat 10:30a to 3:00 3D Leprechaun
- Advanced Level Class, Multi Day Course
- All supplies except silicone rollers included.
- But...Bring ALL of your favorite tools.¬† :)
Take your cake designs to the next level.¬† Learn to sculpt your very own Leprechaun, following the inspirations of Lutin, of Irish Folklore and Legend.
This is an extended class, open to any cake decorator with basic skills.¬† You should have a bit of experience in icing a cake and piping details.
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we¬†applaud the cutest dressed!
- A fondant silicone roller.
- Bring any and all tools that you would use to ice a cake, pipe details, sculpt, and model details.¬† We will provide the basics in class, but as an experienced decorator, we know you have your favorite tools with comfortable grips as well.¬† You are welcome to bring them.
- We Provide:
- Modeling Chocolate
- Essential tools
- Armature and support structure
- Who: Cake Decorators and Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Where: This Class Location will be held at¬†Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- Cancellation Policy:¬†We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 8 days or prior to class. ¬†Cancellation requests received 7 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product. Items purchased as part of the Class + Tools Bundle will be made ready for pickup in store at the student's convenience.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start,¬†we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given.¬† Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations:¬†We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforseen reason. ¬†Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. ¬†Each student will be refunded his or her registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class. ¬† Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date.
Classes require parking for an extended period of time. We ask that you park in rows 2 or 3 in our multi-use parking lot and reserve the front row closest to the business doors for short term public parking of customers choosing to visit any number of the stores in our strip. ¬†Additional/Overflow parking is contracted and available on the opposite side of Andy's.‚Äã
This is the product description I am adding to the end of the current description