Class: 1/27/18 Sat 3pm - 5pm, Woodland Animals Sugar Cookie Decorating
Complete a series of¬†decorated woodland creature characters, filled with sweetness and cuteness.
- Who: Cake Decorators and Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- Children ages 8 to 11 may also attend with the¬†paid registration and¬†accompaniment of a supervising adult.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- What:¬†Begin by flooding pre-baked and cooled cookies with base icing.¬† Then detail them with sweet faces and textures that give them life and dimension.
- Where: This Class Location will be held at¬†Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect:¬†This¬†cookie decorating class will cover the basics of llooding and adding dimension to cookies.
- What to bring from home:
- An Apron, and we reward the cutest dressed!
- A couple of kitchen towels to wipe away the little messes.
- Tools to Purchase:¬†
- 1 bag of Royal Icing Mix
- 6 piping bags with couplers
- 4 pieces of #2 or #3 Tips
- 4 pieces of #5 or #6 Tips
- White non-pareils or jimmies or sprinkles
- White glitter flake, disco dust, or jewel dust
- Cancellation Policy:¬†We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 8 days or prior to class. ¬†Cancellation requests received 7 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product. Items purchased as part of the Class + Tools Bundle will be made ready for pickup in store at the student's convenience.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start,¬†we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given.¬† Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations:¬†We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforseen reason. ¬†Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. ¬†Each student will be refunded his or her registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class. ¬† Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date.
Classes require parking for an extended period of time. ¬†We ask that you park in rows 2 or 3 in our multi-use parking lot and reserve the front row closest to the business doors for short term public parking of customers choosing to visit any number of the stores in our strip. ¬†Additional/Overflow parking is contracted and available on the opposite side of Andy's.‚Äã
This is the product description I am adding to the end of the current description